To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication to us with all of the following information in it, using this format:
- Include a statement telling us that you have found a video on our site which you believe infringes your copyright (for example, "I hereby confirm that I believe the video identified below infringes my copyright").
- Tell us which country your copyright applies to.
- Tell us the title of the video concerned and the full URL for its playback page.
- Explain to us how the video infringes your copyright (e.g. the sound is copied, the entire video is a copy of an original work made by you, etc.)
- Identify the type (e.g. a film, a piece of music, etc.). and details of (e.g. title, publisher, dates, etc.) the copyright work which you own the rights in, and which you believe has been infringed. If this information is available on the internet, it is helpful to send us a link.
- Let us have contact information so that we can get in touch with you (email address is preferred).
- Let us have the contact information which we can pass on to the submitter of the video concerned, so that they can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law."
- I swear that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use.
- Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent via our online copyright complaint form.